- +1 912-432-7938
- 740 E General Stewart Way, Ste 202, Hinesville, GA, 31313
We’re here to help!
The high-quality, intensive Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy that we provide is widely accepted as an effective and medically necessary treatment for children with autism.
We work with families on a case-by-case basis to help them understand the insurance process and to help advocate for each child to receive the intensity of services required to reach their full potential. We can even file claims directly to your insurance company and provide you with a quote of benefits. Let us know how we can help make things easier, and we will.
Navigating payment for ABA services can be a daunting task. Our team at Puzzling Patterns is well versed in communicating with various insurance providers to access funding for services.
We work with each family on a case-by-case basis to assist in understanding and navigating the insurance process. We aim to make the process as painless as possible. Contact us today to get started.
We dream of a world where all families will have access to the benefits of ABA Therapy. To help manifest that dream, we’ve become in network provider with most major insurance companies in Florida and Georgia.
Don’t see your insurance provider? Give us a call so that we can help.
Click the button below to get started. A member of our team will reach out within 72 hours to schedule an initial consultation.
Helpful Insurance Tips
We work with insurance companies everyday and know how to maximize therapy benefits
for families. Here are a few tips that can come in handy particularly if you’re new to ABA therapy.
- Most insurance companies require a standardized assessment conducted by an MD (medical doctor) or licensed psychologist. A school report is not enough.
- Insurance companies can limit the number of therapy hours they cover. We advocate on your behalf to ensure your child gets the therapy they need.
- It’s better to think about costs on an annual basis. Once you meet your annual out-of-pocket maximum, copays and coinsurance will no longer apply.
- Participate in Parent Training, because insurance companies want to see you involved in your child’s ABA therapy.
You’re one click away from
a better tomorrow
Click the button below to get started today! The more information you can provide the better, including
digital copies of your child’s diagnosis report and insurance card. Once we receive your request, we’ll be
in touch to schedule an initial consultation. We can’t wait to hear from you!