ABA therapy applies our understanding of how behavior works to real situations. The goal is to increase behaviors that are helpful and decrease behaviors that are harmful or affect learning.
ABA therapy programs can help:
- Increase language and communication skills
- Improve attention, focus, social skills, memory, and academics
- Decrease problem behaviors
Applied Behavior Analysis involves many techniques for understanding and changing behavior. ABA is a flexible treatment:
- Can be adapted to meet the needs of each unique person
- Provided in many different locations – at home, at school, and in the community
- Teaches skills that are useful in everyday life
- Can involve one-to-one teaching or group instruction
You’re one click away from
a better tomorrow
Click the button below to get started today! The more information you can provide the better, including
digital copies of your child’s diagnosis report and insurance card. Once we receive your request, we’ll be
in touch to schedule an initial consultation. We can’t wait to hear from you!